Tuesday 22 December 2015

Good Tidings

With Christmas just around the corner I have been thinking about what this time of year means to me. For many people it holds religious significance, others it's about family and friends and for some it's about greed, granted the latter is mainly 10 year olds who haven't learned the meaning of Christmas yet. 

For me, although not celebrated to a degree in the UK I find myself thinking about how thankful I am for what I have got and how happy my life has become. Everybody's life isn't filled with sunshine and rainbows, so my thoughts this festive time go out for those in need and those less fortunate than myself. 

I have seen hardship in the past, not to its worst but there have been times when I've felt lost and alone. But with the support of my family and friends I found myself again. Granted they may not have known they were helping me, but they were. 

So for this entry I would like to dedicate it my family and friends (old and new), who have always been there for me when I needed them most. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment