Friday 11 December 2015

The Sob Story Route

So, I might sound a little heartless here but I'm fed up of hearing sob stories and people go through "bad times" from people entering competitions and the like. 
You always hear it on talent shows on the television, I understand that it's heartbreaking and that life is hard, but surely, the whole point of the competition to find talent, not to see who can get the most sympathetic votes from a nation of people who have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than sit at home and watch people make fools out of themselves to the whole country. 

Don't get me wrong though, I get that these people need a break or help or sometimes just someone to hold, but that is not what the competitions are for. 

Hopefully my future ramblings will be a little more light hearted and not so cynical. See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment